PMF Bancorp provides our clients with quality financing solutions in an environment where is inexpensive, but still very hard to get.
Here are the top 5 reasons Invoice Factoring is the best solution for your working capital needs…
- Cash Flow – Receivable financing and invoice factoring are both viable options for making sure that your balance sheets are on target. Cash flow is essential for making sure that your business is able to remain continue its sales momentum with confidence.
- Surviving Hard Times – When a billing cycle is delayed, it should not affect your overall business. Invoice factoring and accounts receivables financing provide cash for expenses that might otherwise disrupt a business. A great secondary source of commercial finance, invoice factoring allows businesses to stay afloat during poor challenging economic times.
- Liquidity – Invoice factoring produces immediate liquidity as opposed to traditional bank lending. There is no bank application for credit and no hoops to jump through in order to prove your business is credit worthy. Your expenses can be covered on short notice with quick payments.
- Uninterrupted Service For Your Clients And Customers – One reason why this is a great option for businesses is that you get the monetary benefit of selling your invoices – immediate working capital – but your billing process does not have to be interrupted.
- Industry Specialization – PMF Bancorp finances businesses across the board, but we focus on target sectors. We reduce the risk in the debt collection process by understanding your business. When it comes to trade finance and international finance of credit partners, our specialists have the experience you need and expect.
For more detailed information on Invoice Factoring solutions, feel free to contact 1st PMF Bancorp (Tel: +1-310-858-6696) or use our handy contact form.